Last updated October 1st, 2019
We accept returns of new, unworn items that are in Original Condition and Original packaging for Exchange or Store Credit only – No Refunds. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. No exceptions.
All returns must have a Return Authorization Code. Orders returned without a Return Authorization Code are not accepted and returned at the customers expense.
To ensure that your exchange will be accepted It is important that all shoes are first tried on to determine if the fit, size, style etc are suitable for you. We recommend trying your shoes on carpet. Any hard surface may scuff the bottom of the shoes. We do NOT accept returns on merchandise that have visible scratches, marks, dirt on the outer sole. Items returned in these conditions will NOT be accepted and returned at your expense.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If you want to exchange for a different item, you will need to return the item and place a new order.
STEP 1: REQUEST RMA NUMBER
- Enter your order number and email address.
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return.
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines.
STEP 2: PACK THE ITEMS
- Place your item in the original packaging and/or sturdy box and secure.
- The return must be properly packaged to protect against damage in transit.
- The RMA # must be clearly written on the shipment.
STEP 3: SHIP THE ITEMS
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to return the item to us.
- Any damage or shipping stickers applied to the original packaging during shipping will affect the return and can result in higher restocking charges on that item.
CLICK TO START YOUR RETURN PROCESS
To more than 50 locations
14 Days Return
Backed by 100% satisfaction
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
10% on order over $199